Mount Baker, Seattle$22/hr | 2 kids
Need caregiver for a new baby born early Dec. and older brother, 7a-4p M-F. Toddler is energetic and a blast . Dual career, busy family, so appreciate flexibility (extra hours as needed).
- Daily childcare, including meal prep, play, and laundry
- Maintain a structured developmental environment
- Frequent outdoor play, weekly trips to library, center, rain or shine
- Other housework during nap times a huge plus
- Potential drop off / pick up for toddler pre-school in Fall
- Creative play (e. g., crafts) (screen time not used for children)
- Newborn care (e. g., diaper changing, bottle feeding, sleep training, book reading, etc. )
- Organized and tidy
- Communicative (e. g., behavioral changes, illness, supply levels)
- Incredibly reliable
- Love to laugh!
Please send apply if you want to join a great household.