Part-Time Nanny Job: The Rahman Family with 2 Children
We are looking for someone amazing who can care for our children part-time Mon - Fri 2:00pm-7:00pm ET.
We may have some needs on certain weekends if you are available.
We have 2 children:
- A girl (20 months old) -- our daughter is very precocious and started speaking early. She is very active and creative. You must be able to run around after her and also be engaged with her. She is very curious/imaginative, loves to read, go to art classes, play in the park, sing/play music, and is happy and playful.
She has started potty training.
- A boy (newborn) -- our son was born in September 2023 and is a joyful, healthy newborn. He has been a good sleeper and eater so far.
- We are looking for someone who has experience with toddlers and newborns
- Good knowledge of Madison Square Park area and taking the children to the park, activities, classes
- Laundry / folding for the children
- Tidying nursery, children's play area and after their meals
- Help with light housekeeping
- Help with cooking and meal preparation for the children and for the family as well
- You must have stellar references, background checks, and suitable work experience.