A little bit about us…Full Time Nanny/House Manager - Bucktown, Chicago
Family living in the Bucktown neighborhood of Chicago with 5 and ½ year old twins, is seeking an educated, experienced, professional, organized, and detail oriented full-time nanny/house manager to manage a busy family and household.
• Schedule will be approximately 50-55 hours per week on (including weekdays and weekends). Schedule on days working will be a combination of day time and evening shifts.
• Nanny will receive schedule at least one week in advance. Flexibility is required with scheduling as last-minute situations occasionally arise.
• Nanny should be comfortable working many days consecutively (e.g., if traveling for two+ weeks at a time).
• Nanny is required to travel internationally and domestically approximately 6-8+ weeks per year (Depending on situation with COVID) and work overnights at residences when principals are traveling without children approximately 2-3 + weeks annually.
• Serious flexibility is required for the position.
• Children are enrolled in private school, which is driving distance from the family’s residence.
• Nanny/House Manager must be collaborative to work with domestic staff (e.g., part time housekeeper) and directly with principals on a daily basis (mother runs a company but currently works from home due to COVID), warm, nurturing, calm confidence and demeanor, discreet, assertive, proactive, resourceful, self-starter, organized, detail oriented, hard working, service focused, kind, professional, ability to multi-task and wear many hats, respectful and capable of maintaining discretion.
• Candidates must have previous experience in similar position(s) that include nanny experience along with highly detailed house management and family assistant responsibilities.
• Start date is ASAP but also flexible for the right candidate.
• Seeing a 2 year + commitment
• Candidates must be comfortable with dog.