Kirkland$20/hr | 1 kid
Hello families! We are changing our care plans for our son and decided to go for a nanny share. We are looking for an amazing and loving nanny to join us full time STARTING NOT LATER THAN MID DECEMBER!
About us: two young Italian families of professionals (all 4 work full time) with one son each: Dario (19mo) and Giorgio (4mo). Both boys are very social and funny. We live by dowtnown kirkland (both houses are less than 5 minutes drive away) and we are looking to have the nanny alternate between the two houses, possibly every two weeks.
What we are looking for: a loving, fun and outdoorsy nanny with the following requirements/skills:
- 4+ years of experience with under 2yo, best if with multiples
- willing to work 45-50h/week, M-F, 7:30-5:00
- at least 2 references of families
- clean drive record
- CPR and first aid certified
- current on all vaccinations (including flu shots)
- previous day care or curriculum knowledge preferred but not mandatory (Montessori is a plus).
- serve and feed them breakfast
- get them clean and dressed for the day
- basic needs care (diaper, feeding, nap time)
- some meal prep required (we will have food ready most of the times but you know, life...)
- get them out of the house at least once a day (story time at the library, to the park with other babies/nannies - we will provide some contacts-, various activities)
- we live in a well served area so everything is in a walking distance, but some driving might be required on occasions. We can discuss providing the car.
- didactic activities such as reading, writing, coloring,
- Occasionally, some weekend or extra ours might be required so flexibility is a plus. Extra hours will be payed at higher rate.
- some baby training (potty training, or age appropriate trainings), might be required
-Light housekeeping (cleaning after the kids, using the dishwasher, fold laundry, vacuum)
- most importantly: we want someone caring, loving and patient!!