Part Time Babysitter Needed, Car Required, Experience a must!
Busy SF single parent looking for a friendly part-time babysitter/nanny to assist with school pickup/drop-off and childcare twice a week.
- 5 year old boy in elementary school in San Carlos
- 3 year old girl attends pre-school in Redwood City
- She will be moving to pre-school at the same elementary school in the fall
- Pick up children from school and bring to PacHeights home every Wednesday and every other Friday.
- Stay with children until parent comes home at 5:30-6:30pm (occasionally later when traveling)
- Pick-up from elementary school is at 1:25 (will move to 2:25 in the fall). Pre-school is flexible
Nice to have:
- We may also need help with school drop off on Monday mornings from SF and Thursday mornings
- Elementary school starts at 8:25, so will need to arrive at house leave city between 7- 7:15am
- Ideally, can help on other nights as necessary given travel and/occasional schedule shifts
Salary: $25/Hour (including drive-time to and from city w/o children), plus gas/wear+tear for the commute. Will guarantee 10 hours/week
- Should have experience as nanny or babysitter
- Strong references
- Must own a car with a good standing California driving record (parent will provide car seats)
- Candidate able to make at least six months or one year commitment with the family