Flexible and versatile nanny needed for 50-60 hours per week. We have a 3-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son who attend school, but require care outside of school hours.
Hours are usually Monday-Friday from 6:30 am- 8:30 am and then resumes from 11:30 am - 6:30 pm. Because we travel for work, sometimes overnight and all day care will be required. This role is best for someone who has a very flexible schedule to take on additional hours during the week.
Our home is located near the intersection of Narragansett and North Avenue in the Galewood neighborhood of Chicago.
We will pay the first 40 hours per week at an agreed hourly wage and overtime at 1.5 times the regular hourly wage. Our nanny will also need her/his own car to drive to school (9 miles total per day). We will reimburse for mileage.
This position includes the following PAID holidays and about 3 weeks of PAID vacation time:
- Labor Day
- Veterans' Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Winter Break (usually 2 weeks during Christmas & New Year season)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Spring Break (usually 1 week in March or April)
- Memorial Day
- Taking care of our 5-year-old son
- Taking care of our 3-year-old daughter
- Drive to school so that I can visit with my son during my lunch break (12:30 p.m. -1 p.m. )
- Pick up my 3-year-old daughter from school at 11:30 am.
- Pick up my 5-year-old son from school at 3:05 pm
- Moderate housekeeping (washing dishes, folding laundry, sweeping floors, tidying up living room)
- Grocery shopping
-Ability to work up to 60 hours per week
-Good Driving Record