Oriole Park, Chicago$19/hr | 2 kids
Full-Time Sitter Needed for 1 toddler and 1 infant (8AM—4PM, Monday—Friday).
The ideal sitter will:
• Help introduce solids to infant (4 months old)
• Giving children lunch and in-between snacks, encouraging them to assist with household chores, helping them with homework, and supervising them during play.
• Drop off and pick up toddler from pre-k
• Practice AAP safe sleep guidelines for nap time • Help 3 year old on his potty training adventure (he has been potty trained for 6 months but still needs the occasional help)
• Take children to park/zoos/museums
• Light chores around the house
• Keep the children's area neat and tidy
• Bottle-feeding infants and changing diapers when required.
• Entertaining infants, keeping them warm, happy and clean at all times, and playing with them.
• Engage children in age-appropriate activities—including free play, arts and crafts, games, and reading—to encourage the children’s intellectual development
Job includes paid holidays and paid time off.