We're looking for a fun, loving nanny for our 6-month-old baby girl. She is wonderful but does need some special attention due to her severe eczema - any previous experience with this is a plus!
Must be comfortable with pets: We have gentle lab mix pup who would love to join you and baby for walks.
Cooking: In addition to the usual baby-related activities (play dates, classes, cleaning toys, food preparation), we would ideally like someone who wouldn't mind making us meals 2-3 times per week.
If you're someone who has a happy, bubbly disposition and is flexible, reliable and proactive - we can't wait to welcome you to our family!
- First Aid / CPR qualified
- Experience in developmental milestones in Infants (teething, crawling)
- Experience with multiple children (we're looking to have a second child)
- Proactive in scheduling play dates and activities
- Tech savvy a plus (able to operate apps like Babysparks, Kidspass)
- Willingness to help manage infant eczema
- Flexible with hours / changing schedule
- Available to babysit nights / weekends a bonus
- Responsible, organized and professional
- Prepare bottles and food
- Wash and sanitize bottles, toys, clothes
- Walk dog with baby 1-2 a day (gentle lab mix 8 year old pup)
- Bathing & bedtime routine