A little bit about us…Kind, thoughtful family seeking an experienced part-time sitter for our active 9-month-old baby. My husband & I both work from home full-time and my 14-year old step-daughter is in school remotely.
Responsible for: maintaining his schedule; putting him down for naps and monitoring wake windows; engaging him in purposeful, development oriented play; light meal prep & housekeeping. Monday - Thursday, 8am-3 p.m. with need for occasional flexibility.
**Strict adherence to COVID safety precautions & social distancing are required** Our son has a heart condition which makes him potentially high risk. Living & any alternate work arrangements must be zero to low-risk (ex: NO exposure to schools, daycares, medical professions, travel, indoor activities, etc).
Additionally, our ideal match will meet the requirements below:
- Experience with young babies a must
- 3+ years experience in childcare
- Genuine interest in & passion for child development
- English fluency (speaking and reading)
- Proactive communicator
- Nurturing, patient, child-focused
- CPR certified preferred (will pay for this for the right person)