We are two working parents seeking a long-term nanny for our soon-to-be 8-month-old son. We would love someone who is positive, active, and engaging.
We need childcare 3 days a week, Wednesday- Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Responsibilities will include:
- Adhering to a consistent nap schedule
- Age appropriate activities at home or near by at playgrounds, story time, etc.
- Preparing age appropriate meals
- Minimal help with household chores including keeping the nursery and common spaces organized and tidy and some laundry for the little one
- Able to walk up and down several stairs and push stroller up hill
This is a non-smoking position. Valid CA drivers license and good driving record needed. CPR Certified or willing to be.
Must be comfortable with senior couple who lives in home and comfortable with the occasional pet!