Marina del Rey, CA
10 nanny jobs near you

Find Nanny Jobs in your area
 
Create a ProfileTell us your family’s needs and requirements in a nanny.
Browse & ConnectBrowse nanny profiles. Message and shortlist top candidates.
Send an OfferFound a match? We’ll help you generate an agreement!

Marina del Rey, CA Nanny Jobs

The Ingersoll Family - Hiring in Marina del Rey

Hourly rate17.00 / hour
Hours (full-time or not)Full-time hours
Number of children1 kid

I couldn't tell whether the price to pay the nanny per hour is for just one family or for two :) We are looking for both a family to share a nanny with and a nanny. Thanks!
The Henry Family - Hiring in Marina del Rey

Hourly rate17.00 / hour
Number of children2 kids

Hi, I need someone to pickup my kids to school and take them to your house until I can pick them up after I get off work. I'll be able to pick them up around 10p-ish, maybe sooner.
The Nocerino Family - Hiring in Marina del Rey

Hourly rate20.00 / hour
Hours (full-time or not)Full-time hours
Number of children1 kid

I’m in sales so have a flexible, but demanding schedule. I work from
Home 80% of the time, but travel the other 20%. My first child is due in sept so looking for nanny starting Jan 2020.
The Crosby Family - Hiring in Marina del Rey

Hourly rate15.00 / hour
Number of children1 kid

Looking for PT nanny share for our spirited 1 month old son!! We would love someone fluent in Spanish with previous new born experience. Fun family!!
The Reza Family - Hiring in Marina del Rey

Hourly rate11.00 / hour
Hours (full-time or not)Full-time hours
Number of children1 kid

He is 2 years old and I will need full time!
The Coombe Family - Hiring in Marina del Rey

Hourly rate25.00 / hour
Hours (full-time or not)Full-time hours
Number of children2 kids

Hi! Us and another couple, who also live in Marina Del Rey, are looking for a nanny to share starting Jan 2020. Full time - M/T/W/Th/ Fr 8:00am - 6pm. The nanny will be watching two 4 month olds infants. A boy and a girl. Please reach out if interested thanks!
Browsing profiles on a tablet while enjoying a cup of coffeeFind affordable child care options that fit your lifestyle.
Popular Searches in Marina del Rey, CA
Top Cities for Nanny Jobs
Abilene, TXAcworth, GAAlameda, CAAlexandria, VAAlpharetta, GAAnnapolis, MDArlington, VAArlington, TXAshburn, VAAtlanta, GAAuburn, WAAugusta, GAAurora, ILAustin, TXBaltimore, MDBellevue, WABerkeley, CABethesda, MDBoca Raton, FLBothell, WABowie, MDBradenton, FLBronx, NYBrooklyn, NYBuffalo, NYBurlingame, CACastro Valley, CACharlottesville, VAChesapeake, VAChicago, ILChula Vista, CAClearwater, FLColumbia, MDConcord, CAConroe, TXConyers, GACorona, CACorpus Christi, TXCumming, GACypress, TXDallas, TXDallas, GADaly City, CADecatur, GADouglasville, GADowners Grove, ILDublin, CADuluth, GAElk Grove, CAEllicott City, MDElmhurst, ILEl Paso, TXErie, PAEvanston, ILFairfax, VAFalls Church, VAFederal Way, WAFolsom, CAFort Lauderdale, FLFort Myers, FLFort Worth, TXFoster City, CAFrederick, MDFredericksburg, VAFremont, CAFresno, CAFrisco, TXGainesville, FLGaithersburg, MDGarland, TXGeorgetown, TXGermantown, MDGlen Allen, VAGlen Burnie, MDGlendale, CAHagerstown, MDHampton, VAHayward, CAHerndon, VAHillsborough, CAHouston, TXHumble, TXIrvine, CAIrving, TXIssaquah, WAJacksonville, FLKaty, TXKennesaw, GAKent, WAKilleen, TXKirkland, WALacey, WALakeland, FLLancaster, PALaurel, MDLawrenceville, GALeague City, TXLivermore, CALoganville, GALos Angeles, CALubbock, TXMarietta, GAMarina del Rey, CAMcKinney, TXMcLean, VAMechanicsburg, PAMelbourne, FLMiami, FLMiami Beach, FLMidland, TXMill Valley, CAMiramar, FLMountain View, CANaperville, ILNaples, FLNewark, CANewnan, GANew York, NYNorfolk, VAOakland, CAOak Park, ILOcala, FLOdenton, MDOlympia, WAOrlando, FLPacifica, CAPalo Alto, CAPark Ridge, ILPembroke Pines, FLPensacola, FLPhiladelphia, PAPiedmont, CAPittsburgh, PAPlano, TXPompano Beach, FLQueens, NYRancho Cucamonga, CARedding, CARedmond, WARedwood City, CARenton, WARichmond, VARichmond, TXRiverside, CARoanoke, VARochester, NYRockford, ILRockville, MDRoswell, GASacramento, CASaint Petersburg, FLSan Antonio, TXSan Bruno, CASan Carlos, CASan Diego, CASan Francisco, CASan Jose, CASan Leandro, CASan Mateo, CASan Rafael, CASan Ramon, CASanta Clara, CASanta Monica, CASanta Rosa, CASarasota, FLSavannah, GASeattle, WASilver Spring, MDSmyrna, GASpokane, WASpring, TXSpringfield, VAStafford, VAStaten Island, NYSt. Augustine, FLStockton, CASuffolk, VASugar Land, TXSunnyvale, CATacoma, WATallahassee, FLTampa, FLTorrance, CATumwater, WATyler, TXUpper Marlboro, MDVancouver, WAVirginia Beach, VAWaldorf, MDWalnut Creek, CAWest Chester, PAWest Palm Beach, FLWheaton, ILWoodbridge, VAWoodstock, GAYork, PA