FULL TIME IN-HOME NANNY needed. We have two children. One 2.5yr old boy, and one newborn girl. We work full time and this position will require 40-45 hours per week and every other Friday will be a half day. We would also like a nanny who might consider traveling with us from time to time to help with children (this is not a requirement, but would be a plus). Here are some of the attributes we are looking for in a qualified candidate, if you cannot meet all of these requirements, please do not message me or inquire about this position.
1. Reliable - arrives on-time and stays until the end of each day.
2. Communicates well - is able to effectively communicate with us (mother and father) about all aspects of the job. For example, needing days off ahead of time, personal appointments, in-home needs to make job easier and daily logs of children’s behavior, meals, sleeping patterns and possible troubles.
3. Organized - you can manage schedules for two children plus help with organization in our home. Willing to help with household chores, laundry and meal preparation.
4. Can pass a background and credit check. We WILL run this on all qualified candidates.
5. Can provide at least two qualified references. These references should be families that you have nannied for in the past. You MUST have prior nanny or full time childcare experience.
6. Clean driving record plus reliable transportation. We will ask you to run errands and pick up our son from preschool and other activities.
7. You should have a caring but stern personality. We parent with tons of love but expect our children to be mannered and obedient and expect our nanny to enforce rules set by parents.
8. Fun! You are willing to roll around on the floor, play outside, take long walks and get your hands dirty! We want someone active and that will teach our children the importance of physical activity.
10. Able to commit to at least a 6mo. contract.