• I am looking for a position that is challenging and even physically demanding,
that allows me to use my talents to help the right person achieve his/her business and personal goals.
• I like busy people with big dreams and a big purpose and who have fun while achieving them.
• I enjoy handling unscheduled projects that come along and will work long hours, as needed, to get them done.
In other words, I enjoy a workplace with lots of demands on my creativity.
• I like to support executives and have a global view and experience.
• Ability to reduce my boss's workload and so make his job less stressful
• Knowledge of and experience with business ethics,
• business management, fundamentals of PR, establishment
• Good filing and organizational skills
• Experience in handling confidential paperwork
• Communications skills/handling individuals, VIPs, Media worldwide
• Experience in HR.
• Ability to motivating, targeting groups, solving problems
• Good customer-relations background
• Experience in Marketing, sales/closing
• Ms Office, Word, Excel and expert Internet app.
• Events, shows, travel done in budget
• Learn new tasks quickly.
• Work well as a team member, yet also think independently and creatively.
• Take the ball and run with it when given a project. Take charge and get it done.
SELECTED WORK EXPERIENCE
Personal Assistant to the Executive Director
2005-2006 Of ref: Marti Burger ED.
• I established our database
• Designed and mailed out promo.
• Got the building renovated.
• Pulled in and organized meetings with government officials.
• Organized large seminars for 400 people country-wide, including accommodations,
Achievement: We pulled in the biggest contract in the organization’s history from ABSA BANK.
Reason for leaving: none
2004-2005 Agasa LTD, Hungary
• Established place
• Hired employees
• Trained employees
• Management by Statistic
• Made marketing plan/warehouse inventory software sales
• Controlled sales group
• Ran Qualification Division on employees and on their product
• Financial planning
Achievement/ reason for leaving: High gross income, I turned my position over and returned to Africa.
Organization Executive Secretary
2003-2004 Narconon® Drug Rehabilitation and Education Centre, Johannesburg
ref: • Established place
• Qualification division- I handled the staff, helping them get their products,
and I helped to keep order in the organization.
• Banking, Promo and Marketing
• Mailing, Communications
• I also acted as Security for our students, and took care of them fully.
• Vitamins ordering-Health products
Reason for leaving: none, completed contract
Communicator to the Executive Director and Public Relations Director
1996-2003 Neting Informatics LTD, Hungary
• Coordination, Meetings organizing, sales
Achievement: First 300 customer contact established.
Self-Employee -Real Estate
• Buying and selling real estate in coordination with contractors
Self-Employee -Education, Promotions,
• Selected new customers for courses, generated own leads, did the promotions to it, sales
• Handled individuals with Ethic Tech and Administration Scale(strategic planning)
Achievement: self created database with 1000 people worldwide
HOTEL Industry 3 years of experience
Childcare 2 years of experience with babies
Public Executive Secretary
1992-1995 Budapest Mission
Achievements: Festival, Show on stage fully planned, directed and organized for 1000 people, 656 new.
In cooperation with 3 TV stations City Majors. Books and course sold in abundance. Fund raising Event.
College Degree: Economic II Rakoczi Ferenc Advanced Economy High School
College Degree: Tourism, Hotel management Gundel Karoly Management and Tourism High School
Related coursework: Communications, Personal management, Business management, Business ethics,
Basic organizing, Strategic planning, Administrative scale-targets and goals,
Fundaments of PR. Marketing, Sales,
People, Helping, Management, Planning, All kind of ART, Creations, Theatre, Show, Travel, Graphic Designs, Computer, Laughing, Nature …
SUMMARY OF DATA
Willing to work weekends yes
Willing to work overtime yes
Willingness to travel yes
Full-Time, Part-Time, Rotating yes
Authorized to work in USA yes