Seeking the Challenging Position of Nanny/Sitter
A highly talented Childcare Provider with experience in providing a safe, stimulating environment for young children: conducting individual and group activities to encourage learning and develop social interaction skills; preparing and serving children’s meals; maintaining a neat and orderly home while implementing scheduled enrichment activities.
Summary of Qualifications
• Strong ability to understand and follow instructions and procedures.
• Uncommon knowledge of child cognitive, social, and skills development methods and techniques.
• Exceptional knowledge of play, reading, and quiet-time activities for children.
• Excellent ability in providing basic nutrition and hygiene services for infants and
• A deep understanding for the need of an absolutely safe environment for children.
• Strong knowledge of stages of physical, emotional, cognitive, social and cultural development of children.
• Immense knowledge of activities and experiences appropriate for all age groups and stages of development of children.
• Demonstrated ability to work in partnerships with families.
• Uncommon knowledge of Child Protection Legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children.
• Proven ability to communicate clearly all necessary information to families, children and/or staff members.
• Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development in the early childhood profession.
Family Home/ Houston, T.X.
Parents: Mark and Allison Child: Henry Ages: 8 months- 20 months
May 09’-June 10’
• Maintained upkeep of family home
• Created different educational activities for child with tracking charts provide to family
• Prepared nourishing meals and light snacks
• Planned outings to different venues i:e: children’s museum, park, zoo, etc.
• Guided children’s behavior and social development
• Assisted child with daily activities such as toileting, dressing, eating and sleeping.
• Implemented first stages of Sign language at 10 months.
• Ran weekly errands i.e. grocery store, shopping, prescription pickups.
Family Home/ Louisville, Kentucky
Parents: Robert Children: Robert Jr. and Journey Ages: 6 and 2 years
May 07’- Dec 08’
• Planned outings and age appropriate activities
• Homework assistance
• Prepared and cooked dinner for children
• Pick-up from school and assisted to various after school activites ie: Dance, cheerleading, karate
Family Home/ Corpus Christi
Parents: Chezz Child: Mani Ages: 4 years
May 07’- Dec 08’
Church/ Corpus Christi, T.X.
April 06’- March 07’
• Planned and implemented developmental programs, based on observation of individual children, i.e. WAVES
• Observed and recorded children’s growth, behavior and development, and discussed it with parents.
• Integrated children with special needs into program, modifying the program and the physical environment when necessary.
• Prepared play and learning materials and set up the childrens enviorment.
Dance Class Instructor
•Youth ages 5-9 and 10-15
Texas A&M University- Corpus Christi, B.A. in Theatre 2008
Lon Morris College, AFA in Theatre 2006
References and background check available upon request