Ozone Park$22.85/hr | < 1 yr experience
Seeking a Nanny position that will utilize my diverse set of skills with more than 10 years experience working with children from 0 to 8 years of age in diverse home settings. I am very passionate about kids and love the profession.
• Duties include clarifying child care requirements: studying, food choices, medical conditions, personal habits, and restrictions. Also, possess house management and baby nurse experiences.
• Maintain a safe environment by allowing only authorized persons near children, record parent location, and remain vigilant of unusual.
• Create a positive child care climate by preparing various activities, playing games, avoiding conflict situations and nurturing self-esteem.
• Performed various duties including: supervising the child, preparing and serving nutritious meals, maintaining a safe and healthy environment, reading to the child, preparing arts and crafts and assisting them, taking trips to the park and library and bringing the child to and from school.
• Create and carry out daily schedules that meet the physical and emotional needs of the child.
• Record any problems that occur during the week and report situations that need to be addressed by the parents.
• Oversee playtime and schedule activities to ensure proper development of social interaction with other child. Create a happy and healthy environment that helps child to grow.
• Effectively handle interventions between children when disagreements arise.
• Provided care for child from infancy& responsible for preparing and feeding meals to children.
• Assisted child bathing and dressing. Also, choose food for child according to the age.
• Performing activities like reading stories, singing songs, doing crafts, and visiting local points of interest. Enjoyment in playing games with children and keeping them entertained.
• Medication and treatment as prescribed by a physician. Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care. Monitor, record, and report symptoms of change in condition of illness in a child.