West Los Angeles, Los Angeles$25/hr | 1 kid
Are you interested in a nanny share but have no idea where to start? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve already done all the legwork.
We currently have a nanny that watches our 18 month old and used to watch one other baby 5 days per week.
Sadly, our share came to an end due to our share family working remotely and no longer needing childcare so we’re looking for a new baby to join us. We desperately don’t want to lose our amazing nanny!
- Nanny watches the babies Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Care is from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- $25/hour, split equally (Each family pays $12.50 per hour) - paid every other Friday
- Care takes place in our home - our place has been professionally baby proofed
- Ideal baby age is up to 24 months old
- Detailed Nanny Share contract that covers everything from sick days, vacations, standards of care, etc.
We are looking to start as soon as 5/15/20 but flexible with timing.
We look forward to hearing from you.