Amazing nanny + 20 month old toddler seeks family to join our nanny share! We live near Dolores Park and have nanny M-F roughly 9:30AM-5:30PM. More details:
We have an amazing nanny, Rose Martin, who we want to start a nanny family share with. Rose is loving, responsible, attentive, and fun! She's been working with us for more than a year with our 1 1/2 year old daughter, Cameron. We live right by Dolores Park, with several playgrounds within walking distance.
What we're looking for in another family for the nanny share:
* A single child for the nanny share close in age to Cameron (~1.5 to ~2 years old)
* Updated on vaccines and comfortable getting yearly flu shots, for the adults and child
* Interested in warm, respectful, and clear communication and a positive, communal connection between everyone, including the nanny and other family
* Having the same nap time for both children, to maximize the play & learning time they can have before and after the nap; Cameron's nap is currently between 12 and 3 PM -- we can move it slightly forward or backwards to accommodate another family
* Comfortable with outings by the nanny, by public transportation and eventually potentially our car
* Sharing hosting between our two houses
* A family that values benefits and a fair wage, seeing the nanny as an integral member of your family
* A family with a toddler able to fall asleep independently and in a shared room.
We currently employ Rose 35 hours a week; Rose is open to more hours then this if you need it for your child.
Shared hourly rate is $30 per hour (so for each family it would just be $15 an hour shared). We pay benefits, such as some sick leave, legal holidays, and vacation.