Philadelphia$13/hr | 1 kid
We are a fun-loving family in the Fishtown area in Philadelphia, with an infant. We would love to find a nanny who can work with us long term. We would greatly value someone with 5+ years of experience as a nanny, who can teach us a few parenting tricks along the way. Ideally, candidates bring great energy and ideas to engage and entertain babies through their toddler years, in a way that will help them reach milestones and find joy in every day (read books, walks, lots of play, sing songs, learn new things etc). We are looking for someone who we can trust and develop a meaningful bond with, after all they would be caring for our precious baby. We also have a friendly retriever pup just under a year.
We are also looking for someone who is following COVID-19 protocols strictly, i.e. wearing a mask and social distancing while outside.
Monday-Friday 8am - 6 pm; range of pay from $12-15/hr. Flexibility to work extended hours/weekends if necessary, but we’ll provide the additional hours well in advance and pay for the time. 2 week vacation.
Keep qualities and skills:
* 5+ years of experience
* Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish)
* Organization skills
* CPR and first-aid certification
* Have a drivers license (having their own vehicle is an asset)
* Laundry for the child ( we are using cloth diapers, by the way)
* Grocery and meal prep for the baby once she gets to that age
* Light housekeeping
* Planning activities and outings with the baby
* Walks around the neighborhood during the day
* Chronicling day for parents
* Dog walking 1-2x a day and putting out his meal.