Durham$13/hr | 1 kid
**Rate and schedule are flexible dependent upon your experience and schedule.
My husband and I are looking for a part time nanny for our 3 month old daughter.
I will be returning to work with my maternity leave ending soon. My husband works outside of the home while I have a full time, work from home corporate position.
- We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule, available 20-25 hours per week between 8AM and 5PM, Monday-Friday.
- This is a "live out" opportunity.
- I primarily need a nanny to sit with our daughter while I am on calls and in meetings during the day. I will be upstairs in my office while you care for our daughter. You will not need to leave our home/drive her anywhere. We will not require housekeeping duties either (no cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.) We are not comfortable with the idea of putting her in daycare just yet and literally just want you to come by for a few hours and play with an adorable baby so Mom can get some work done lol. (Putting her down for naps, feeding her, initiate tummy time and other age appropriate development activities.)
- Our daughter will sleep for up to 2-3 hours during daytime naps most days. We have no problem with someone using her nap time for schoolwork, etc. as long as she is your priority when she's awake.
- We are located in Durham,NC off of Route 147, near RTP (Cornwallis and Alexander).
The position would start on October 4, 2021.
Feel free to reach out if this sounds like a good fit for you!!