Dallas$23/hr | 1 kid
Looking for Fun, Reliable Nanny 50+ Hours/Week
About Us: We are a fun-loving family in the Preston Hollow area with one baby under 6 months old. We would love to find a nanny who can stay with us for many years to come. We would greatly value someone with 5+ years of experience as a nanny, who feels comfortable working with our child on developing skills and encouraging self-play. Ideal candidates bring great energy and ideas to engage and entertain babies through their toddler years, in a way that will help them reach milestones and find joy in every day. This includes trips to local museums, zoo, park, etc. Pay is $24/hour pre-tax, plus overtime. We’ll also provide a car for transportation with the child during work hours. We are offering 2 weeks of vacation.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am - 6 pm; Flexibility to work extended hours, but we’ll provide the additional hours well in advance. Live-out preferred.
• Following strict nap schedule
• Making kid 3 meals a day plus snacks
• Work on educational development tools with child (i.e., read to child/flashcards)
• Encourage self-play
• Picking up after kid (organizing nursery from play that day/run laundry from kid)
• Planning activities and outings (zoo, museum, little gym, music class)
• Pick up from school when old enough (applied for MDO two days a week starting in September)
• Drop off dogs for baths 1x a week
• Occasional errands with kid (i.e., picking up dry cleaning)