We are looking for someone to take care of our 5 month old daughter full time (40 hours a week).
Your duties will only be things related to the baby such as:
- Cleaning bottles, toys, play area, and diapers
- Keeping to and writing down a schedule of sleeping/eating
- Walking with stroller outside
- Activities (singing, playing, exercises, stretches)
- Helping with development like teething and crawling
- Making sure our baby is safe, calm, and happy
We are looking for someone that is detail oriented, creative, talkative, and easily shares and shows emotion. Ideally you will have vaccinations, CPR training, and first aid training but it’s not a deal breaker. Also, we have a strong preference for a Russian speaker but again not a deal breaker if you don’t.
Our two main asks is that truly enjoy bonding with and making our kid smile and that you keep her safe. You also must be physically capable of walking with the stroller outside for around 2 miles and able to hold our kid in your arms to sooth her and help her got to sleep. She is not sleep trained yet and we will be starting sleep training this month.