Dallas$18/hr | 1 kid
Seeking Full-time Nanny for 21-Month-Old Daughter in North Dallas
We are seeking a full-time nanny to care for our wonderful 21-month-old daughter. We are a family of three. Both mom and dad are working from home during the pandemic.
The ideal candidate has at least five years of experience as a professional nanny. They are comfortable caring for the child according to a consistent routine as guided by parents (mealtime, naptime, etc.). Most of all, they will show our daughter love, care, and attention.
We hope to find a long-term arrangement (2+ years).
• At least 5 years of full-time experience as a professional nanny
• Monday - Friday, 9a - 5p in North Dallas
• $17-20 per hour based on experience
2 weeks of paid time off, 6 paid holidays, 1 week of paid sick time (all annually)
• Care of one 21-month old girl
• Comfortable caring for child according to a consistent schedule and routine as guided by parents
• Prepare lunch and two snacks each day
• Tidy up after child throughout the day
• Prepare activities each day (ex: crafts, learning, etc.)
• Plan out-of-home activities (ex: park)
• CPR certification or first aid training
• Experienced driver with clean driving record
• Able to provide at least two references
• Note: Both parents are currently working from home during COVID