Madison$15/hr | 1 kid
First Time Parents Seeks Loving, Live-Out Nanny for 5-Month Old Boy
Madison, New Jersey first-time parents seek a part-time live-out nanny to care for their 5-month infant. While flexibility is preferred for some late evenings, your schedule will be 3 days per week starting at 7am and ending between 6:30 to 7pm. The best candidate for the role will be seeking a long term commitment to be with our family from infant to toddler to preschool and beyond. She will be developmentally savvy, will genuinely love children, will be encouraging, positive, and be a great communicator with the child, parents and friends.
What We Offer:
* We live in a single family home within 5 minute walking distance of downtown Madison, NJ.
* Both parents work in New York City, and are seeking an experienced Nanny for our infant.
* Schedule: Part time, 3 days out of work week (7:00am - 7:00pm) - Guaranteed 36 Hours Per Week
* Days of the week are flexible, but one of the dates must be Mondays and none of the days can be Fridays.
* Location: Madison, NJ - within 5 minute walking distance of downtown Madison.
What We’re Looking For:
* At-least 5 years of total childcare experience
* Experience raising children from Infant age to AT-LEAST Toddler age (0-3 years)
* Valid driver's license & own vehicle
* English speaking is required
* Bilingual is a plus (we hope to teach him multiple languages)
* Local driving (when applicable) - Has own transportation
* OK w/ pets; family has a small dog
* Light Cooking/ Meal preparation
* Light housekeeping
* Laundry for the child
* Minimum education: High school degree. Some college is a plus.
* Must be willing to get CPR/First Aid training, if not already certified.
* Have verifiable experience caring for children infant to toddler with checkable references
* Centrally located (within 15 miles of our home in Madison, NJ)