Full-Time Nanny Job: The Lott Family with 1 Children
I am a work from home mom who needs a Nanny for my 15-month-old daughter.
More about the job:
- Mon- Fri 7:45 - 5 p.m. with rotating Wednesdays or Thursdays off. (4 days of work each week)
- Must be comfortable with dogs. I have 2 that range from small to medium size.
- Must be Covid19 Vaccinated as you will be in my home and around my family.
- Will require meal prepping for my daughter each week for her meals. (roasting vegetables, cutting fruits/veggies, etc)
- Must be organized and clean up any messes as they come.
- Must have PATIENCE and have a kind heart as we are using the Gentle Parenting method with our toddler.
- Experience in childcare or an interest in child education is a big plus.
If this sounds like a good fit, message me if have any questions!