Full-Time Nanny Job: The Bodell Family with 1 Child
I’m looking for a FT nanny / mothers helper to join our family 40+ hours a week M-F starting mid to late July. Our daughter is 2 months old and loves going for walks outside, playing on her belly, listening to stories and music, and tickles! We’re looking for someone to care for her while both my husband and I work from home (I return part time to the office in September). It’s important to be interested in helping her reach milestones (rolling over, sitting, introducing solids,etc) in a patient, kind, and loving manner. She’s very playful and curious! If you are currently working (or are a family looking) in the Beachwood Canyon or Hollywood area we could be open to a nanny share.
We’re offering a competitive hourly rate depending on experience and will also provide paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays.
Qualifications / Details
- Experience caring for newborns
- We’re located in Beachwood Canyon, below the Hollywood sign
- Babysitting flexibility for Friday nights and occasional weekends are a plus!
- CPR certified
- Drivers license to help run errands is great although not necessary.
- Housekeeping / meal prep also a huge help. We already keep our house very clean and usually eat fairly healthy and simple. The ideal candidate would be willing to help our family fill in the gaps when there is downtime.
- Non smoker
- Excellent references
We’re a very easy going, creative, and flexible family. We have a small dog who is very friendly so animal lover is also a must. There are no overnights or travel currently but there is a possibility for that if there is interest!
If this sounds like you please email with your bio and resume. We’re looking to hire mid July but that can be flexible to start earlier or later. Looking forward to hearing from you!