Full-Time Nanny Job: The Zoufaly Family with 2 Children
My wife and I are looking for a Nanny on the Upper East Side of New York for our two daughters. One is 3 1/2 years old, the other is 6 months old. We are looking for a full-time nanny, 8-6pm M-F.
The ideal candidate will be a patient, caring, and active caregiver who is excited to engage with our daughter and her younger sibling. The candidate will be responsible to organize play-dates for the girls, and engage in active play with them throughout the day. This will include going outside (weather permitting), doing arts & crafts, and also doing some reading & learning.
In terms of responsibilities, you will be expected to:
- Bring the oldest to/ from pre-school
- Arrange playdates for the children as they grow and socialize
- Prepare meals for the children
- Do the children's laundry once per week
- Cleanup any mess leftover by the children (e.g. arts and crafts, toys) on a daily basis
- Willingness to teach / speak Spanish with our children is ideal.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!