Nanny: March 2008,
• Responsible for child care (while on duty ) 3 kids from infant, and also for the housekeeping that pertains to the Haddock family.
• Duties include clarifying child care requirements: studying, food choices, medical conditions, personal habits, and restrictions.
• Maintain a safe environment by allowing only authorized persons near children, record parent location, and remain vigilant of unusual.
• Create a positive child care climate by preparing various activities, playing games, avoiding conflict situations and nurturing self-esteem.
• Perform activities like shopping, cooking, ironing and mending.
• Completely responsible for the entire household: Girl age 3 and 8-month-old boy.
• Performed various duties including: supervising the children, preparing and serving nutritious meals, maintaining a safe and healthy environment, reading to the children, preparing arts and crafts and assisting them, taking trips to the park and library and bringing the children to and from school.
• Other duties included light house cleaning (did the laundry and tidied the childrens' rooms).