How to Find an Infant Care Job in Zephyrhills, FL
If you’re looking for an infant nanny job, you’ve come to the right place! We can help you find an infant care job in your area. Start by telling families about yourself in your profile, and then chat with families to find the right fit. When you think you’ve found the right match, you can turn the discussion towards compensation and responsibilities.
What is an Infant Nanny in Zephyrhills, FL
An infant nanny is a nanny that specializes in caring for newborns. They are skilled in diapering and providing care for any rashes, swaddling, bathing, feeding, and burping. Some infant nannies further specialize in care for premature newborns or multiples.
Preparing for a Nanny Interview for an Infant Care Position
Once you start connecting with prospective employers, the next step is an infant nanny job interview. Here is a list of some infant nanny interview questions to prepare for:
- What is your specific experience with this age group?
- Are you Infant CPR/First Aid certified in Zephyrhills, FL? Are you willing to be trained?
- How do you handle a crying baby?
- How often do you usually offer parents updates during the day?
- What do you feed an infant? At 0-3 months? 3-6 months? 6-9 months? 9-12 months?
- How do you set up the infant’s crib for a nap?
- What kind of activities will you plan to engage my baby?
You should be prepared with your references for past nanny jobs, and ideally, past infant jobs. Prior to the infant nanny interview, be sure to think about questions that you might have for the family. This is a great time to ask questions about the responsibilities and compensation for the infant nanny position. To make sure everyone has a shared understanding of the role and responsibilities, we recommend asking for a job offer or a nanny contract. By doing this, you can get off on the right foot with your future employer.